If you’re Self Employed or running your own business you need to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return (SA100). If you are in a Partnership you also need to complete a Partnership Tax Return (SA800).

With our experience we ensure that all relevant expenses are included so that your business is tax efficient. As many people work from home, we can advise on the best course of action on expenses like your car and home.

And we work closely with our clients to ensure they fully understand the Self Assessment calculations before a final submission is made to HMRC.

We work on a modern cloud based accountancy system and submit the Returns on line to HMRC on your behalf.

The Counting House
Small Business Accountancy

Contact us to see how we can help your business.