If you work as a Self Employed Contractor or Consultant you will need to have a set of accounts and complete Tax Returns. But it may be beneficial for you or a contractual requirement to operate as a Limited Company. We can help you with this process. If you have already incorporated we can you offer all the services that a Limited Company needs.

We support you by:

  • Being friendly and approachable
  • Having lots of experience in Small Business Accountancy
  • Taking care of HMRC and Companies House requirements
  • Using up to date software which makes it easy to share information with you

We can help by:

  • Producing accurate accounts and business records
  • Regular Bookkeeping either traditionally or via the Cloud
  • Dealing with HMRC on your behalf
  • Registering you for Self Assessment
  • Completing Self Assessment Tax Returns
  • Ensuring you are Tax Efficient
  • Making you aware of allowable business expenses

If you are structured as a Limited Company and have Payroll or VAT requirements we can help by:

  • Dealing with HMRC and Companies House on your behalf
  • Production of Statutory Accounts
  • Completing Corporation Tax Returns
  • Submitting your Companies House Return
  • VAT Registrations
  • VAT Returns
  • Setting up and running Payroll
The Counting House
Small Business Accountancy

Contact us to see how we can help your business.